Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Sounds like a crying festival to me....
CAn this team never just loose???? With no excuses???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
heres sackneck
![]()
i think the answer is pretty simple......when he was sleeping richt installed a camera inside his neck pouch
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CAn this team never just loose???? With no excuses??? </div></div>
I don't know, can they?....>>>>>"chokies" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
There is always an excuse, first it was "well if Vick had of had 2 more minutes"
Now they are being spyed on, what's next??
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Now I love the hokies but come on Beamer.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
the best part is that game was like 8 months ago
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
here is the ACTUAL quote...surprise surprise a paper from Atlanta would print a pro-UGA article?? no way...
"We checked with all the other teams in the ACC and this is more in line with what everyone else does. I also learned a lesson down at the Chick-fil-A bowl. We let people thru there, we practiced at Georgia Tech, and I thought it hurt us in the ball game. Let me say first that I'm not blaming anyone or pointing fingers. What we do know is, when we get to team type stuff, we close practice down. I think that's in our best interest and we treat everyone the same way. Media, pro scouts, Hokie club members, we treat everyone the same. I want to give us the best chance to win come Saturday."
he also addressed the issue on his website saying that first the Roanoke Times took it out of context in order to fall in line with a story they were doing and then the AJC ran with that
there would be no need for espionage, UGa had a former VT coach on staff...and VT had Sean Glennon
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks